Monday, July 18, 2016

My Summer Reading (So Far) (M Rousell)

This is my first blog post! Yay! I have many good books on my list this summer. I have read Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E. K . Johnston, which was an extremely good book about finding yourself again after a traumatic experience,
The Great American Whatever by Tim Federle, which had a narrator who was very skilled in the art of making self-deprecating jokes,
 and The Appearance of Annie Van Sinderen by Katherine Howe, which was a ghost story that wasn't that creepy because half of it was told from the ghost's point of view, and she was very confused about what was going on.
Right now I am currently reading The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman, which is so so so good I read for about two hours straight this morning. It is set in Regency London, and I don't want to give too much away but I will just say that when you can do weird things in the 1800s, everyone either thinks you're an angel or a demon.
On my TBR list is Summer Days and Summer Nights, which is a collection of short stories by 12 YA authors, Beastly Bones, which is the sequel to Jackaby by William Ritter, Riders by Veronica Roth, and Infinite In Between by Carolyn Mackler. 
        I also am going to the library to exchange some books tomorrow and I am very excited about that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, someone else posted other than me! Great job, Maddie! I can't wait to hear about the other books you read. See you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be okay if I add your name to the tithe of you post?

    ReplyDelete